Hours: Part Time
Date Posted: 30/08/18 Closing Date: Unknown
We are looking for someone to join our wonderful Weightmedics team, an experienced, hard-working and enthusiastic receptionist to help support the administration function of the company and to assist the existing team in the generation of sales for our company.
This role will be working every Saturday. Flexible with other days depending on employees availability for part time.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
- Ensure patients satisfaction.
- Day to day back office admin tasks as needed.
- To assist with stock taking and ordering of new stock.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Protects patients rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- ConfirmMaintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A warm, chatty and empathetic personality both, on the phone and face to face.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience at every step of the patient journey.
- Multi-tasking,Time Management, Organisation, Attention to Detail, Scheduling.
- Proven experience in front of house/reception/administration roles.
- Flexible and adaptive to change.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to patients.
- Professionalism and Quality Focus.
- Good telephone skills.
How to apply
For more information and details on how to apply, please CLICK HERE