Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 11am – 7pm
Date Posted: 01/07/18 Closing Date: unknown
R&B Recording artist with a disability and located in South West London seeks an experienced and hardworking Personal Assistant with strong I.T skills to work a total of 24 hours per week, over three fixed days, 11am to 7pm – Mon/Wed/Thurs, as part of a support network.
Previous professional experience in music/entertainment is preferable. It is crucial the candidate has experience in crowd funding and writing funding applications to charitable organisations as this is a crucial part of the role.
This role would be suited to an honest, professional, dedicated and outgoing person who works well within a team as well as on their own initiative.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Making sure venues have disabled access.
- Admin, diary management and bookings.
- Networking and building relationships with sponsors, brands and radio stations.
- Assisting with social media management.
- Assisting with crowd funding, writing to arts charities/organisations.
- Assisting with updates and maintenance to website and blogs.
- Assisting with drawing up business plan.
- Attending meetings and liaising between legal representatives, management and clients.
- Assisting with event planning.
How to Apply:
For more information and details on how to apply, please CLICK HERE