Company: A growing finance company
Hours: 2 full days work! can be spread over three days
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Date Posted: 03/10/17 Closing Date: unknown
- To ensure all monthly paid employees are paid accurately and on time
- To ensure the payroll follows an audit process to ensure accurate input
- Production and distribution of P60s, P11ds and P45s
- Input all new starters, process leavers, send out payslips, produce P32s, Journal creation
- Year-end update and reconciliations of the payroll software
- Manage various pension schemes and auto enrolment processes including Teachers Pension scheme and Group Pension Scheme.
- Reconciliation of the monthly RTI data using the Government Gateway
- Calculate SMP/SPP/ShPP/SSP and provide schedules where necessary for those taking leave.
- Prepare & process month end payroll journals
- Provide assistance to the Bursar in relation to the Financial Year End for payroll audit purposes
- Maintain and update a number of payroll related spreadsheets used to record and analyse current headcount, salaries, allowances, cleaner’s hours & holidays etc.
- Forecast and budget for all payroll costs
- Completion of a number of National Statistic surveys throughout the year.
- Answer general PAYE queries by telephone, email and in person.
- Work closely with HR to streamline processes
- Analyse and reconcile control accounts on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant:
The perfect candidate will be:
- Willing to work part time
- Have payroll experience
- Will be available to start immediately
- Can travel to Kingston
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for the role please CLICK HERE