Location: New Malden
Company: Flight Centre
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, working 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Date Posted: 03/10/17 Closing Date: unknown
We have a wonderful part-time fixed term (12 months) opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer in our credit card team in Finance. Responsible for processing of FCM Travel Solutions cost of sale supplier payments, reconciliations and queries in a timely manner. The hours of this role are: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, working 8.30am – 5.30pm. You’ll be based in our head office in New Malden, Greater London (24 minutes from London Waterloo).
The role will allow you to gain experience with working with the vast number and variety of suppliers within the travel industry, in particular, suppliers for the corporate brands and credit card providers. The success of this role will be the reduction of the number of write-offs and also reduction of the number of aged ledger items.
About FCM Travel Solutions:
FCM Travel Solutions is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations. We are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world and part of one of the largest travel agencies in the world, Flight Centre Travel Group.
The key responsibilities and duties involved with this role are to perform:
• Monthly reconciliations of supplier accounts and liaising with internal and external clients to resolve queries.
• Timely and accurate payment of suppliers
• Investigation of ageing invoices on the ledger
• Maintenance and update of the training and processes manual
• Accurate entry processing (within the financial minimum standards, with appropriate authorisation and supporting documentation)
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 12 months in an Accounts Payable role or any other Finance role
• Stong Business acumen
• Strong oral and written communication & good interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in using Excel
• IFS and Protas systems desirable
How to Apply:
For more information and details on how to apply, please CLICK HERE