Haymarket’s Human Resources team are looking for a pro-active, highly organised and personable HR Coordinator to join us. This role reports into the HR Business Partner and will be primarily responsible for providing an efficient, high standard of administration across HR, Payroll and Benefits, while assisting the current HR team to deliver an excellent HR Service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a diverse generalist environment with a variety of day to day responsibilities. A great opportunity for someone keen to start their career in HR or for an experienced HR professional looking to make an impact in a flexible role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Key point of contact for the HR team, answering any initial queries as well as taking responsibility for the generic HR inbox as/when required responding to all employee administration queries
- Assist and support the monthly payroll cut off process, payroll reports and leavers, as well as respond to all payroll queries as/when required. Including assisting the Maternity/Paternity process
- Assist and support the management of all benefits queries, benefits inbox and administration/invoicing
- Maintain the HRIS database and HR shared files, entering relevant changes to employee profiles and creating/sending contract change/promotion/salary increase letters
- Manage and support new starter probation periods with line managers, including checks and reminders of the probation review
- Note take as and when with HR Business Partner and/or Advisor
- Assisting with HR projects as/when required
- To be an ambassador for the wider HR team, and support the team to ensure company intranet HR page is updated.
- Raise PO numbers, and arrange for any invoices to be paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the HR Advisor and HR Business Partner are updated or consulted with where necessary.
- Previous HR experience working with a HRIS would be desired
- Excellent PC skills including Word and Excel, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must be comfortable with browser-based systems, and not intimidated by learning new systems fairly regularly and quickly
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Proven organisation skills will be required as you will be dealing with multiple queries, processes and managers and on a regular basis.
- Proactive attitude that understands what it means to work in a central service environment
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally, through calls, emails and face to face.
- Builds effective working relationships within and across departments.
- Excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- High degree of self motivation, you will be expected to come up with solutions by yourself at times rather than wait for others.
- Enjoy and have experience of working in a fast-moving environment, preferably media related
- Be a positive team/support player to the HR, Recruitment and L&D team, as and when required.
How to Apply
To apply please email you CV to recruitment@haymarket, quoting Flexijobs in the subject line of the email.