Part Time Administrator
Location: West Molesey
Company: Puddle Ducks
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9.30 to 3.00
Salary: £8.50-£9.50 p/h
Date Posted: 20/03/17 Closing Date: Unknown
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about baby swimming to join our team as a Customer Care Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for all areas of customer satisfaction in the local franchise in order to maintain and grow customer numbers & ultimately, profitability.
Puddle Ducks is one of the UK’s leading providers of baby and child swimming lessons, through a nation-wide network of franchises.
Customer care is foremost, from the moment a potential customer contacts the office. This role is critical in ensuring our customers feel welcome and looked after. The role requires not only an efficient and friendly telephone manner, but must ensure a well-organised and smooth running office throughout the term.
The role is primarily office-based, however you will be required regularly to carry out some duties from swimming pools and at other venues such as team meetings, conferences or presentations.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to work on your own initiative and also work as part of a team. We are looking for someone with a natural flair to deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced office environment.
Candidates will ideally have the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record in a Customer Service or sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in database management and exploitation
- Fully computer literate in all Microsoft applications, social media channels & database interrogation
- A current driving licence
- Experience in using a Content Management System
- Literate in social media channels and Canva design
- Take full accountability for all incoming and outgoing customer communication managing it efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate customer retention and make recommendations to the Franchisee
- Assess viability of classes and report recommendations to the Franchisee
- Manage waiting lists & enquiries to maximise class sizes and drive profitability
- Proactively manage any actual or potential customer issues
- Proactively follow up with customers who leave Puddle Ducks to gather feedback, identify issues and report solutions to management
- Follow up on non-attendance to identify issues and demonstrate customer care.
- Role Purpose
- To provide a link with Customer Care and identify local Marketing targets that will build customer numbers and drive both class viability and profitability
- To ensure delivery of the local marketing plan
To assist the franchisee in evaluating marketing activity, setting marketing strategy and creating marketing plans to meet business objectives
We provide a friendly working environment, competitive salary and a generous staff discount on our swimming lessons.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email Cathy.Weller@puddleducks.com your CV and a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the role.