Baby and Pre-School Swimming Teacher
Location: Balham, Southfields and surrounding areas
Company: Puddle Ducks
Hours: Part-time, predominately term-time
Date Posted: 20/03/17 Closing Date: Unknown
Becoming a baby swimming teacher is an amazing job! When you work for Puddle Ducks you’re part of such an enthusiastic bunch of talented teachers, both locally here in South West London and nationally, who give you so much ongoing training and support.
We offer highly competitive rates of pay and excellent career progression. No previous teaching or professional swimming experience is required as full training is provided. We are here to support you with your training at every step along the way. You need to enjoy being in the water and able to swim, have a confident and friendly personality, be flexible and a team worker.
It takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher:
- Someone with a love of water and a love of children
- Someone who cares enough about giving babies a gift of complete freedom and pleasure in the water
- Someone who wants to give them something that is both a skill for life and a life-saving skill
- It doesn’t take years of swimming training
- It doesn’t take years of childcare experience or training
- It takes passion, commitment and a willingness to spend several hours in a swimming pool!
“Every lesson I feel a great sense of achievement, as you can actively see progressions in each child, every week. You feel part of everyone’s family and get to know each customer like they are your friends! I learnt the true meaning of job satisfaction the second I started teaching for Puddle Ducks, and I will always be grateful to have a career I love.” Victoria Rowley – Senior teacher
Becoming a swimming teacher for Puddle Ducks takes hard work and commitment, but brings huge job satisfaction and fits in brilliantly around family life and other work commitments.
You will be required to work at least one weekend session and have a car and driving licence.
How to apply:
Please email Cathy.Weller@puddleducks.com for more information or send her a copy of your CV.