Part Time Art Gallery Managers
Company: Shotgun Studios
Hours: Part time, 5-9pm two nights a week and alternate Saturdays 11-4pm.
Salary: £15k-20k (pro rata)
Date Posted: 14/03/17 Closing Date: 20/03/2017
Shotgun Studios are looking for two part-time gallery managers to join our growing team.
Shotgun Studios has an exceptional programme for the first half of the year and we’re looking for two people to come along and be the ‘face of the gallery’ to the public, our artists, collectors and VIP guests.
Ideally we want people already based locally, someone who is a gallery marketing experience and is interested in curation.
The traditional art show on white wall space is dated and we help the artists develop the space into their creative world.
This inevitably means there are lots of random but usually interesting problems to solve.
Tasks and responsibilities are varied will include some of the following (given there are two roles we are looking to spread these across two people).
- Face of the gallery to the public
- Exhibition setup
- Post purchase customer care
- Receiving consignments
- Written and verbal communication with public, artists, press, VIP’s.
- Social media account management – Shotgun_Gallery
- Ideally you’ll come with a ton of ideas, previous experience in galleries, a collaborative spirit and be able to think strategically as well as muck in when required.
Shotgun Studios pays the London living wage and need someone that’s available 5-9pm two nights a week and alternate Saturdays 11-4pm.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org