Corporate Recruiter, FMCG UK
Company: The Clorox Company
Hours: 20 hours per week, flexible arrangement, 6 month contract to start ASAP
Date Posted: 20/01/17 Closing Date: Unknown
Clorox is an US based FMCG multinational company with market leading and iconic brands such as GLAD, Clorox and Burt’s Bees. Across the world, we pride ourselves on the dedicated, values-driven people, who make up our company. Our mission is to make everyday life better, every day, for our consumers, through our brands and employees.
The purpose of this job is to provide full life cycle recruiting for the hiring need in UK and possible Dubai. It includes direct sourcing of candidates, social media utilization, job posting, resume review, candidate interviewing and assessment, applicant tracking and new hire selection. The incumbent will be responsible for setting standards in determining the appropriate slate of candidates and making recommendations to the hiring manager as to the best qualified candidates.
Partner with hiring managers and other stakeholders in the region to provide effective and efficient recruiting services by applying the latest innovations in to deliver executional excellence in HR operations.
- Consult and partner with hiring managers/business leaders and human resources to implement the talent acquisition process and drive the talent acquisition strategy for open position in the region. Provide talent acquisition expertise and guidance to hiring managers and HR colleagues. Set standards in determining the appropriate slate of candidates and make recommendations to the hiring manager as to the best list of qualified candidates.
- Identify and utilize cost effective targeted sourcing strategies such as desk research, social media, deep web searches, cold calling, screening methods and selection tools for the talent acquisition process to effectively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure a consistently positive and professional experience for each candidate by managing the candidate expectations from selection to offer acceptance:
- Regularly update the candidate by phone and/or email and notify of selection process and next steps.
- Provide timely feedback to the candidate regarding status in the hiring process.
- Regular updates to hiring managers and HR partners.
- Educate hiring teams, business leaders and human resources on talent acquisition best practices; e.g, interviewing processes and expectations through utilization of established materials such as Intake Meeting, Recruitment Engagement Agreement, Interview guides, etc.
- Maintain ADP RM applicant tracking database integrity and follow talent acquisition policy and processes and all applicable laws.
- 3+ years UK recruitment / sourcing experience (in house and/or agency)
- FMCG recruiting experience (Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain) is strongly preferred.
- LinkedIn proficient, posting and sourcing, demonstrable candidate sourcing experience using multiple search techniques and mastery of Boolean techniques.
Skills & Abilities:
- Resourceful, problem solver, creative and outside the box thinker
- A proven track record of success in identifying, matching and placing candidates
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Adept in balancing multiple requisitions, quality standards and driving results to achieve timely uncompromising delivery.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer and client service skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Flexibility and can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to successfully interact and partner with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all-time
- Microsoft Office Package
For more information or apply to this role, please contact the company directly through their LinkedIn job ad HERE