Part Time Estate Agent (Work From Home)
Location: Surrey / Work from home
Company: Redbrick Homes
Contract Type: Part time and flexible hours
Date Posted: 9/01/17 Closing Date: Unknown
Redbrick homes in Surrey are looking for a part time Estate Agent, with an opportunity to work from home. Applicants must have experience of working in estate agency, a can do attitude and have a car with a clean driving license.
The duties of this role will include contacting and visiting landlords, arranging tenancy agreements with landlords (large commission for every tenancy agreed) and helping to prepare properties for tenants.
You will receive a regular monthly income with a generous monthly commission for every tenancy you arrange.
If you can demonstrate some of the following skills, we want to hear from you:
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An excellent telephone manner, communication skills and exceptional customer service delivery is essential
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Computer skills and an understanding of computer packages eg. Ms Office
- Generating quality leads and aiming for high conversion rates
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
Good candidates should have the ability to develop a strong rapport with landlords, vendors, tenants and clients. The most important attribute for success in this role is professionalism.