Part Time Operations and Marketing Assistant
Hours: Part Time – School Hours Available
Benefits: Free lunch, every day!
secureVirtual is a successful, fast moving, cloud-based IT managed services technology company based in Richmond. We pride ourselves on a strong reputation for delivering innovative, customised IT solutions, using a wide range of advanced technologies.
We have a unique approach – a total commitment to keeping customers happy, and providing a great working environment.
We’re a tightly-knit, highly energised team and we’re looking for the very best to join our success! If you have the right blend of passion, aptitude and get a buzz from delivering immaculate levels of customer service – then we want to hear from you – now!
We are looking for someone to work with us on a part time basis, with flexible hours Monday to Friday. This is a unique opportunity to learn huge amounts about running a business by working directly with the COO and management team. You will get hands-on involvement with all aspects of business operations, resolve challenging problems, design and build new systems & processes to help optimise business operations, all while being coached by a management team with a wealth of industry and business operations experience. No two days will be the same. You’ll even get a free lunch, every day!
You’ll be helping with the following (and more!):
• Day to day business operational tasks
• B2B marketing, lead generation and business development strategy and activities
• Planning and managing multiple simultaneous projects
• Managing suppliers, purchases and negotiating best deals
• Supporting sales activities, including helping with client proposals
• Systematising HR administration and record keeping
• Recruitment, including obtaining public recognition for secureVirtual as being a great place to work
• Preparation of management reports for the CEO and Board
• Continually improving our processes and procedures
What we’re looking for in you:
• Passionate about business, how they work, how to “systemise” and manage them, and what makes them successful
• B2B marketing, lead generation and business development experience and expertise
• Results focused, with a track record of achieving outstanding results
• Strong project management, organising and prioritising skills
• Excellent at building win-win relationships at all levels
• Commercial awareness and ability to make excellent business decisions
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Systems and Process mind-set
• Leadership qualities
• A keen interest in technology and ‘Service’ industry
• Absolute integrity
• Commitment to continual development and improvement
If you’re excited about this opportunity, and think you have what it takes, secureVirtual would love to hear from you. Please CLICK HERE to fill out their online application form, alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Date Posted: 09/11/16 Closing Date: Unknown