Company: Stop Gap
Hours: Part Time – 25 hours per week
Are you an organised and proactive Office Manager with a passion for creating a great working environment? Do you think creatively when solving problems and roll your sleeves up to do all you personally can? If so the Office Manger role at the Stopgap Group – the award winning, multi £m marketing recruitment specialist – could be for you.
Stopgap Group have helped thousands of marketers develop their careers over our 23-year history – developing one of the best-known brands in the industry, and winning many awards for recruitment and for being a great place to work.
They are looking for someone who will thrive in this part-time standalone role and relish the opportunity to work in a broad, varied remit, needing to think creatively to problem solve and with customer service at your heart. You won’t shy away from getting your hands dirty, and will have a passion for providing an environment that engenders a feeling of well being and support.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager and supporting internal stakeholders (both for the Stopgap Group and our tenants) the role will be a combination of day-to-day support and maintenance within all buildings, as well as longer-term planning, procurement and implementing legislative updates. Specifically you will be responsible for ensuring the following areas are fully supported from an Office Management perspective:
- Service Procurement – source, negotiate and manage all supplier relationships to ensure they get the best value and service possible
- Health and Safety – ensure they are continuously updated on, and following, best practice in all Health and Safety (including fire safety) legislation
- External Facilities – maintain the external courtyard and exteriors of the building, and manage the security process and training for all employees and tenants
- Building Maintenance – create and maintain an internal environment that promotes the best working surroundings for all employees and tenants
- Catering – source and ensure adequate stock levels for all catering needs within the Stopgap Group
- Post/Supplies – manage the daily post service and ensure all stationery supplies are maintained at an adequate level
Stopgap is a small business with a big heart and they like to provide their employees with the best working environment possible. So, they are looking for an Office Manager who is proud of their role and the input they have in supporting a business, and passionate about providing the best possible environment for all in the buildings – both employees and tenants. They are looking for someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and do all they can themselves before calling the handyman/contractors, and who has the passion to try and help those around them.
Specifically you will be someone who has:
- Strong Office Management experience and be used to working in a changing environment within an SME
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to take ownership and juggle priorities without letting anything drop
- The ability to carry out ad hoc repair work / DIY jobs
- Sound organisational, planning and decision-making skills
- Initiative and is not afraid to use it
- ‘Technical knowledge’ including procurement and health and safety
- High levels of motivation and drive and a positive demeanour
If you are excited by the sound of this opportunity, then please apply today by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 07/11/16 Closing Date: Unknown