Tutors – Various Subjects
Location: Across Thames Ditton, Weybridge, Cobham Chessington, Epsom, Sutton and surrounding areas
Company: Tutor Doctor
Hours: Part Time/Flexible
Tutor Doctor are actively seeking experienced, passionate and enthusiastic freelance tutors for all subjects and at all levels to support, engage, motivate, coach, mentor and inspire our students to achieve their goals and aspirations.
You must have a good selection of the attributes below and a clear understanding of the exam system and expectations to apply. This is a rewarding and fun contract and part-time role that fits around other commitments is really geared to those who want to make a difference. As part of ensuring tutors are well prepared, Tutor Doctor always fully brief you with student expectations, requirements and learning styles.
We look for:
- Knowledge of the Secondary education key stages, and exam boards and structure
- Good awareness and understanding of the UK school curriculum
- Knowledge of teaching techniques and learning styles
- Tutoring or teaching experience (Formal or Informal)
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of dependability and professionalism
- Own transport essential/ ability to get to students is critical.
Working for Tutor Doctor:
- All Tutor Doctor Clients have been visited by ourselves, so we communicate expectations, they also are pre-vetted and safe.
- We handle all payments, so you are paid monthly and on time.
- We have an excellent reporting system which keeps the parents satisfied.
- Student and tutor matching is one of our unique points, so you have a student you have chosen to work with.
- As a self-employed tutor, you have the backing of a reputable agency whilst being able to pick your own hours and number of students.
Please note all tutors will require a valid DBS, we can support you get on if needed. The roles we are looking to fill are contract, part-time, and freelance.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and cover letter mentioning the subject areas and ages you are interested and confident in tutoring.
Date Posted: 06/11/16 Closing Date: Unknown