Baby Sensory Teacher
Company: Baby Sensory
Hours: Part Time
Baby Sensory Teddington are looking for a very special person to run their baby development classes in the South West London area. The classes run weekly and create a fun, supportive environment for babies from birth to 13 months and their parents.
The successful candidate will be leading varied activities in each session in accordance with detailed lesson plans and providing developmental information so that parents understand the value to their babies’ learning. You will be required to set up and pack up the equipment before and after each class. The classes are great fun to facilitate and provide an amazing opportunity to watch and enjoy young babies’ development in their first year. If you love babies, singing, music and plenty of interaction then you will enjoy going to work each day!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a people person; natural and confident communicator.
- Be self-motivated and positive with a strong focus on customer service.
- Be outgoing (a theatrical flair would be an advantage)
- Be fun with a considerate and caring nature.
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Be confident when dealing with large groups of people.
- Ideally have experience in working with babies or younger children, although this is not a pre-requisite.
- Have a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Be able to facilitate leading class activities.
- Have a clean driving licence.
- Ideally have a current DBS check.
You will be available to attend mandatory training in Salisbury late November or early February. You will also need to attend mandatory pre and post training dates at established classes across SW Londoon to learn about classroom management.
For more information please click HERE or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 06/11/16 Closing Date: Unknown