Company: Jack and Jill School Ltd
Hours: 30 hours a week, term time only
**THIS ROLE IS NOW CLOSED**
Jack and Jill’s is a family run, independent preparatory school with a thriving Early Years nursery at their school in Twickenham and a KS1/2 facility at their schools in Hampton and Hampton Hill. They are looking for an experienced Executive Personal Assistant to join their dedicated team where every child is encouraged to achieve his or her full potential in a dynamic and creative environment.
Purpose of role:
To provide executive support to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in a highly responsible, confident and sensitive manner and exercising a high level of discretion and judgement.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To Provide Personal Assistant support to the SLT.
- Actively manage the SLT diaries, exercising a high level of discretion and judgement. Proactively schedule key standing events where their participation is required.
- Independently schedule meetings (internal and external), special events, travel and other activities, including meeting preparation, itineraries, materials and documents are prepared, logistical support and follow-up.
- Initiate and draft routine correspondence, newsletters and reports for the SLT.
- Support the preparation of slideshows and presentations.
- Review the SLT’s incoming mail / email as appropriate; sort as to importance and priority. Draft communication and replies and maintain appropriate follow-ups; sort, screen and distribute correspondence as appropriate, directing matters to appropriate persons for action or follow-up.
- Provide administrative support for the various School meetings chaired by the SLT, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, compiling materials, and other duties as assigned.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required by the SLT.
- Drafting communications on behalf of the SLT.
- Process and document expense claims for the SLT.
- Act as the first point of contact for the School, greeting visitors and new staff ensuring security processes are followed and providing hospitality as appropriate
- Actively manage and update the school’s social media sites
- Maintain the School Inspection files
- Update and maintain School planning schemes including the School Development Plan (SDP) as per direction from the SLT
- Build relationships and be main liaison with local partner schools
- Collate and maintain pupil data for assessment
- Provide administrative assistance to the SLT
- To manage the school login’s for educational usage e.g. MY Maths, GL assessment etc.
- Liaising with parents, clients, suppliers and other staff, as required.
- Support School office on an occasional basis.
- Monitoring the department’s budget.
- Be aware of and act according to policies relating to child protection, pupil behaviour management, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection and report all concerns to an appropriate member of staff
- Develop and maintain constructive and positive working relationships with parents, carers and professionals
- Organise parents evenings and curriculum events
- Update and maintain the School diary and events calendar with the Marketing Manager
- Arrange or provide support for school functions as required e.g. programme preparation, shields, attendance lists, parents’ evenings.
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grading of the post
Applicants must have at least 2 years relevant experience working as a senior level Personal Assistant, ideally in a similar environment.
The role will be 30 hours per week (hours can be discussed) during term time. Occasional additional hours may be required to cover special events.
Jack and Jill’s are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a full DBS check.
If you are interested in this role please CLICK HERE to access the application form.
Date Posted: 03/11/16 Closing Date: 03/11/16 – ROLE NOW CLOSED